Monday, April 4

Feels good to be coming back here once is a while. Idk why I can forget about this for months and suddenly coming back to read the archives motivates me to post again. Maybe this motivation will only be for a day or two. I'll see.

I had one of the best times of my life in Cambodia. Till today, I'm still very thankful that I persisted till the day we're flying off. Trust me, my hesitation, regret, and the feeling of imagining what's gonna happen there, these feelings caused me days of insomnia. Glad that I was away from this fast-paced city for 15 days. Holy best!

Still remembered the first day there, first time visiting the first school which we will be conducting P.E lessons with. Just imagine, the bus just arrived at the school, and even before it stops, the kids were already running out from classrooms, playgrounds to crowd around the whole bus. Still sitting on my seat, the crowd of kids I see through the window, I just teared. I have never seen such situations before in real life. The kids were all in their dirty clothings. Their uniforms have many different kinds but they're all wearing the same colour. Their smiles just melt your heart. But these kids are little monsters. When you first see them, they were quiet and shy, and just so cute. But after a few P.E lessons with them, their monster true colours all came out.

Gosh, I miss those days. When my financial status is stable in future, I'll go back again. With a big group of people, to and and play with the kids!

No comments: