Sunday, April 17

I'm a library assistant! And I actually like slacking in there sitting just behind the counter all day long! Shelfing the books are tedious but it passes time.
Then again, I have things to keep me busy during the first week because of the new books.
What if I finished dealing with the new books this week? Then what else is there for me to do?
OHHHH NOOOOOOOOO!

Hi all, I miss munchys.
Alot.
You know me. I like to go back to look at the old photos. Yes, I was scrolling down ferran's photos on facebook. Interested to see his long hair. HAHHAHAHHAA.
Then the memories caught me again. Photos with 6 people inside. Good times had gone bad.
We seldom meet now. But I hope, & I know all of us are still in each other's hearts.
AWWWWWWWWWWWWW fuck you all! HEHEHHEHEHEH

1 comment:

THEADORABLEST. said...

So do you miss the photos where there's six together?